Quality Assurance Game Tester
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Game Tester to become the new addition to our team! As a QA tester you test, tune and suggest detailed refinements to improve the quality and playability of the game. Do you have a keen eye for detail, are you motivated to help us take our games to a higher level and do you recognize yourself in the profile as described below? Then look no further, we are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing your application!
- Relevant Game Development education or equivalent experience
- Experience as a Game Tester within the game-industry
- Experience with bug tracking database, for instance Jira
- Strong understanding of the game development cycles
- Strong understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience with diagnosing, reporting, tracking and verifying issues
- Able to seek out and take on new tasks, identify, analyze and seek out resolutions on your own
- Pro-active, dedicated, organized and self-motivated attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to prioritize
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- Ability to perform certification testing for Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch is a plus
- Experience with the platform capabilities and extensive knowledge about the operations of Steam, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch is a plus
- Experience with UE4 and/or Unity and producing packages
- Experience with shipping multiplayer games and knowledge of relevant testing requirements and tools
- Ability to work with limited direction and supervision
- Experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theatre
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Please send your application to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!