A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are seeking a producer that is highly motivated to create high-quality games together with the existing team of professionals. As a Producer you will be the one who oversees our projects and is responsible for the production cycle. You will manage resources internally (NL) as well as externally (US, UK, etc.). You will work with all departments and their leads who each have their own expertise. Your task is to make teams as well as individuals work more efficiently. Next to that you will be making sure that during the entire product lifecycle, the deliveries will be on time while making sure the quality is high enough to meet our production standards in a correct manner. From reviewing concepts to the final end-product, you will make sure feedback will be implemented correctly across all disciplines. Are you the one who thinks in solutions instead of problems and sees it as a challenge to bring our development teams to a higher level? Then look no further, we are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing your application!
- A degree (or equivalent experience) in Game Design, Game Development or Project Management
- 1+ year of experience as a Game Producer or Project Manager
- Experience with project management within the game industry
- Being able to work under pressure and solve complex development issues and bottlenecks in an efficient manner
- Being able to create a complete and achievable development schedule, including milestone deliverables and executable breakdown
- Deep understanding regarding balancing long-term scheduling versus required daily tasks depending on the projects needs and priorities
- General knowledge regarding pipelines across all disciplines
- Actively play a part in the decision-making process together with our Leads on best practices and software that suit the project and team the best
- Able to clearly communicate the status of a project to management, clients and other stake- or shareholders while keeping an eye on potential issues and possible opportunities
- Strong customer focus at all times
- Able to handle client requests/feedback and act as a liaison between them and developers
- Experience with leading different types of meetings, as well as giving presentations, where goals and objectives are clear for all participating members
- Able to motivate people, recognize individual talents and creating a positive cooperative team spirit
- Able to work autonomously without constant supervision
- Able to foster an educational environment where each team member is valued
- Pro-active, dedicated, organized and self-motivated attitude
- Strong all-round communication skills
- Experience with multiple platforms when it comes to development, incl TRC / XR
- Experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and waterfall methodology is a plus.
- Experience with UE4 and Unity 3D
- High proficiency in MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets and JIRA
- Experience with developing and shipping a high-quality game
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!