Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17-year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are seeking a producer that is highly motivated to create high-quality games together with the existing team of professionals. As a Producer you will be the one who oversees our projects and is responsible for the production cycle. You will manage resources internally (NL) as well as externally (US, UK, etc.). You will work with all departments and their leads who each have their own expertise. Your task is to make teams as well as individuals work more efficiently. Next to that you will be making sure that during the entire product lifecycle, the deliveries will be on time while making sure the quality is high enough to meet our production standards in a correct manner. From reviewing concepts to the final end-product, you will make sure feedback will be implemented correctly across all disciplines. Are you the one who thinks in solutions instead of problems and sees it as a challenge to bring our development teams to a higher level? Then look no further, we are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing your application!
- A degree (or an equivalent in experience) in Game Design, Game Development or Project Management
- 1+ years of experience as a Game Producer or Project Manager
- Experience with project management within the game industry
- Being able to work under pressure and solve complex development issues and/or bottlenecks in an efficient manner
- Being able to create a complete and achievable development schedule, including milestone deliverables and executable breakdown
- General knowledge regarding pipelines across all disciplines
- Actively play a part in the decision-making process together with our Leads on best practices and software that suit the project and team the best
- Able to clearly communicate the status of a project to management, clients and other stake- or shareholders while keeping an eye on potential issues and possible opportunities
- Able to handle client requests /feedback and act as a liaison between them and developers
- Strong customer focus at all times
- Deep understanding regarding balancing long-term scheduling versus required daily tasks depending on the projects needs and priorities
- Experience with leading different types of meetings, as well as giving presentations, where goals and objectives are clear for all participating members
- Able to motivate people, recognize individual talents and creating a positive cooperative team spirit
- Able to work autonomously without constant supervision
- Able to foster an educational environment where each team member is valued.
- Pro-active, dedicated, organized and self-motivated attitude
- Strong all-round communication skills, in Dutch as well as English
- Experience with multiple platforms when it comes to development, incl TRC / XR
- Experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and waterfall methodology is a plus.
- Experience with UE4 and Unity
- High proficiency in MS Excel/Google Spreadsheets and JIRA
- Experience with developing and shipping/publishing a high-quality game
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!