Lead Programmer (Unreal)
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17 year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are looking for a highly motivated UE4/C++ lead programmer for our next UE4 mobile game!
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent of training/experience
- Extensive knowledge concerning mobile platform development
- Experienced/High proficiency using C++ in UE4
- Has knowledge of Software Architecture Fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Passionate about code quality and knowledge on how to raise the code standard
- + 1 year of experience as a lead programmer
- Ability to set up and maintain the project’s Software Architectures structure
- Excellent creative problem solving skills where you value the input from producers, product owner, coworkers and clients
- Able to contribute on the overall planning of the project and able to create a technical scope for the project
- Able to give constructive feedback, motivate a team and helping them achieve their highest potential
- Experienced in leading a multidisciplinary team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and able to work independent and autonomous
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile development
- Experience with version control software such as SVN or P4
- Experience with shipping a game on a mobile platform, while acting as a lead programmer (iOS/Android etc.)
- Experience with libraries like Photon and Playfab is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
Are you the new team member we are looking for and do you want to join us? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!