Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with an 18-year track record, that designs and develops console and mobile games.
We are looking for a junior programmer that is highly motivated to create high quality games in Unity and/or Unreal, together with the existing team of engineering professionals. As a junior programmer you will be working on different projects for multiple platforms, depending on your specialty (C++/C#). During this opportunity you will get the chance to design and develop code and data while working directly with and following guidance from the lead programmer.
- A degree in computer science/engineering or an equivalent in experience
- + 1 year of experience in the game industry
- Experience with developing games for mobile platforms (Android & iOS) and/or experience with developing games for consoles (Switch, Xbox One, PS4) and pc
- High proficiency using C++ in UE4 and/or C# in Unity (2018/2019)
- Has knowledge of Software Architecture fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Excellent debugging skills
- Passionate about code quality and a strong drive concerning improving the overall coding standard
- Able to work with strict deadlines and delivering a high quality within the set schedule
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to programming, able to transfer knowledge and give constructive feedback to the rest of the team and gain knowledge by receiving and understanding given feedback
- Experience with version control software such as SVN, P4 or GIT
- Knowledge of working in Agile Scrum development and with management software’s such as Atlassian Jira
- Experience with creating tools and/or plug-ins for pipeline improvement
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume and code samples) to firstname.lastname@example.org.