Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17-year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are looking for a UI designer that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of professionals. As a UI Designer you will be using your creativity and experience to create user interfaces that’s not only visually compelling but is also designed with a user experience in mind to ensure the interface is user friendly and intuitive. We are looking for someone who has a portfolio that demonstrates great design skills, a strong sense of aesthetics and visual creativity. You will play a part in creating visual concepts of the UI interfaces and features for pitches as well as discuss the concept ideas with other disciplines and adjust them where applicable. You will be also creating top notch polished and game ready assets for the end product. If you’re passionate, talented and a driven artist; you’re the addition to our team that we’re looking for!
- A degree in graphic design (or a related field of expertise) or an equivalent in experience
- +2 years of experience as a UI designer
- +1 year of experience within the game development industry
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and/or other development software packages
- Experience with Unity and Unreal including implementation of UI
- Experience with developing for both mobile devices and console platforms
- Able to translate design documents into correct wireframes and an excellent UI flow
- Expertise in designing and demonstrating an appealing user flow
- A keen eye for detail in design and a solid understanding of graphic design principles, including composition, layout, iconography, animation, typographic and colour theory
- Experienced with making sure the UI design complies with the usability requirements
- Experienced with setting up a correct workflow so the workload is manageable within the scope for the project
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem-solving skills
- Experienced with working autonomously and with minimum supervision
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to user interface design, able to transfer knowledge to the team and gain knowledge by receiving and understanding given feedback
- Knowledge of working in Agile Scrum development and with management software’s such as Atlassian Jira, HanSoft etc.
- Knowledge regarding UI programming is a plus
- Experience with 3D software, 3DS Max or Maya preferably
- Experience with motion graphics, 3D or VFX is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theatre
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pension
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!