Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international video game developer with a 17 year track record which designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on several titles for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, PC and mobile games that are made in either Unreal Engine 4 or Unity. These range from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a producer that is highly motivated to create high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. This is your chance to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success.
– Oversee projects and be responsible for production
– Manage resources internally (NL) as well as externally (US, UK, etc.)
– Have a strong customer focus at all times
– Being able to handle client requests and act as a liaison between them and developers
– Knowing how to motivate people
– Make teams as well as individuals work more efficiently
– Being able to create a complete development schedule, including milestone deliverables and executable breakdown
– Being able to work with all the departments / Leads
– Strong all-round communication skills
– Being able to work under pressure
– Experience with Xbox and/or Playstation development, incl TRC / XR
– Experience with different development methodologies
– Experience with UE4 / Unity
– Experience with publishing a game
What we offer:
– A full-time job (hours are negotiable) with room for personal growth
– The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
– A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
– The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
– An informal but professional work environment
– The chance to work on various projects
– A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
– Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions are always welcome!