Internship – Unity Programmer
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 16 year track record, designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on 2 full priced AAA titles for Xbox One /PS4 made in UE4, 1 mid-priced title for Nintendo Switch in UE4, and 3 mobile games in Unity ranging from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games in Unity, together with the existing team of engineering professionals. As a programmer intern you will work on various projects to develop your skills as an all-round programmer.
– Experienced in C#
– Experience working under a producer, in a team, with designers; team player
– Has knowledge of Software Architecture fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
– Passionate about code quality
– Writing scalable and maintable code
– Making use of Polymorphism
– Experience with gameplay programming
– Experience with creating tools and/or plug-ins for pipeline improvement
– Excellent creative problem solving skills
– Must be open for, and flexible with, feedback from supervisors, producers and clients. Able to give constructive feedback
– Experience with mobile development (IOS & Android)
– Experience with Unity 5
– Experience with Multiplayer functionality
– Experience with version control software such as SVN or GIT
What we offer:
– An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged Unity programmer!
– Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of the internship
– The chance to work on both console and mobile titles
– Informal but professional working environment
Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t fit áll the requirements. Nobody is perfect and we are perfectly aware of that. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed!
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your cover letter, portfolio, resume and codesamples to email@example.com!
Make sure the codesamples are making use of Polymorphism and are scalable and maintable.
Questions are always welcome!