Internship – UI Specialist
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 16 year track record, designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on 2 full priced AAA titles for Xbox One /PS4 made in UE4, 1 mid-priced title for Nintendo Switch in UE4, and 3 mobile games in Unity ranging from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. As a UI programmer intern you will actively code and engineer UI screens for our games. You will work on various projects to develop your skills as an UI specialist.
– Experience in working on all stages of UI development
– Being able to design menu flow, wireframes and screen layouts and turn them into reality
– Experience in the development of visual language and style
– Knows how to create concepts, prototypes, assets and textures
– Being able to implement and polish final UI in UE4
– Being able to implement and polish final UI in Unity
– Being able to proficiently use Adobe software like Illustrator and Photoshop
– Being able to prototype with keyframe animation tools like After Effects and Flash
What we offer:
– An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged UI specialist!
– Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of the internship
– The chance to work on both console and mobile titles
– Informal but professional working environment
Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t fit áll the requirements. Nobody is perfect and we are perfectly aware of that. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed!
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions are always welcome!