Internship – Producer
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 16 year track record, designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on 2 full priced AAA titles for Xbox One /PS4 made in UE4, 1 mid-priced title for Nintendo Switch in UE4, and 3 mobile games in Unity ranging from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. This is your chance to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success. As a producer intern you will work on various projects to develop your skills as an all-round producer.
– Oversee projects and be responsible for production
– Manage personnel internally (NL) as well as externally (US, UK, etc.)
– Having a strong customer focus at all times
– Being able to sense what clients want and act as a liaison between them and developers
– Empathy and ability to think from somebody’s else point of view when giving feedback
– Knowing how to motivate people
– Make teams as well as individuals work more efficiently
– Being able to approach schedules from work detail level, to executive-level overview
– Experience in translating game design documents to concrete JIRA / Agile tasks
– Strong all-round communication skills
– Being able to deal with stress
– Experience with Xbox and/or Playstation development, incl TRC / XR
– Experience with UE4 / Unity
– Experience with publishing a game
What we offer:
– An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged producer!
– Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of the internship
– The chance to work on both console and mobile titles
– Informal but professional working environment
Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t fit all the requirements. Nobody is perfect and we are perfectly aware of that. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed!
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Questions are always welcome!