Internship – HR
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17 year track record, designs and develops AA and AAA console games, mobile top-10 games (+25M downloads) and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to support our HR team and work beside our team of game development professionals. This is your chance to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success.
As an HR intern you will work on various HR fields and get the chance to develop your skills and learn how to become a true HR professional. You can expect to work on HR subjects like for instance: Recruitment & hiring process, training & development, compensation and benefits, absenteeism, personnel administration, policy recommendation, managing changes and transformations, leadership, coaching, HR compliance and organizational development. On which ones you will focus during your internship is also up to you, together we will take a look at your own preferences and interests!
– You study an HBO education, preferably in the direction of HRM and are currently a second year or third year student
– You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and work independently
– You are representative, enthusiastic and eager to learn
– You are driven and motivated to get the most out of your internship
– You are socially skilled, you’re in possession of strong communication skills and you are a real team player
– You know how to set priorities and you are strong in organizational terms
– A good knowledge of both the Dutch language and the English language
– You are precise and accurate in your (administrative) tasks
What we offer:
– A challenging internship within a rapidly growing industry and organization
– Chance to be part of a young and awesome team within a very dynamic organization
– The room to develop yourself and develop your own interests in the various HR fields
– An informal corporate culture but professional environment
– A lot of room for your own initiative and the chance to take responsibility
– Flexible working hours
– Travel expenses compensation
– Competitive internship compensation
Are you the intern we are looking for and do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Questions are always welcome!