Internship – Game Designer
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 16 year track record, designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on 2 full priced AAA titles for Xbox One /PS4 made in UE4, 1 mid-priced title for Nintendo Switch in UE4, and 3 mobile games in Unity ranging from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. This is your chance to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success. As a game designer intern you will work on various projects to develop your skills as an all-round game designer.
– Capable of dissecting high-level features in workable tasks
– A strong sense of what makes gameplay compelling and fun
– Being able to collaborate with the art and programming teams
– Can work independently or with a team on creating a detailed and structured game design documentation
– Being able to analyze playtest results and use data from players to improve the game design
– Excellent creative problem solving skills while keeping deadlines, budget and scope in mind.
– Must be open for, and flexible with, feedback from supervisors, producers and clients. Able to give constructive feedback.
What we offer:
– An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged game designer!
– Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of the internship.
– The chance to work on both console and mobile titles
– Informal but professional working environment
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions are always welcome!