Internship – 3D Artist
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 16 year track record, designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on 2 full priced AAA titles for Xbox One /PS4 made in UE4, 1 mid-priced title for Nintendo Switch in UE4, and 3 mobile games in Unity ranging from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. As a 3D Artist intern you will construct efficient, high-quality, game-ready models for our games. You will work on various projects to develop your skills as a 3D artist.
– Have a representable portfolio showing the efficiency and creativity required
– Accurately translate 2D concept art or photo references into 3D
– Efficiently construct 3D models at various levels of detail without loss of detail
– Create texture maps and have a good understanding of advanced shader materials
– Being able to take art direction, to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
– Keen eye for detail
– Experience with UE4 / Unity
– Experience with publishing a game
What we offer:
– An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged 3D Artist!
– Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of the internship
– The chance to work on both console and mobile titles
– Informal but professional working environment
Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t fit áll the requirements. Nobody is perfect and we are perfectly aware of that. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed!
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions are always welcome!