Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17-year track record, designs and develops high-end console games, mobile top-10 games (+25M downloads) and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market.
We are looking for a skilled, motivated Game Designer to strengthen our team. We’re looking for someone who has a fair share of experience and who is highly motivated to bring our games to the next level. This is your chance to play an active role in a fast-growing company and have a direct impact on its success.
This is a role with a high level of responsibility and impact within the game design process, from concept- to polish phase. We are looking for someone who will take a high level of ownership in their work.
Deep knowledge about both conceptual, practical and technical aspects of game design.
- Degree in game development/design or equivalent of training/experience
- Exceptional creative problem-solving skills while keeping deadlines, scope and budget in mind
- Prioritizing design features complexity and extensiveness based on design pillars and USP are fully integrated in your workflow
- Experienced in documenting and communicating the design as clear as possible for each distinct discipline of game development
- Capable of dissecting high-level features in workable tasks
- A strong sense of what makes gameplay compelling and fun
- Deep understanding of game mechanics and game flow
- Keen eye for detail, visual polish and UX
- You are proactive, perseverant and know how to persuade people where needed
- Familiar with system design and balancing
- Experience with working on mobile, console- and handheld games, you recognize possible pitfalls and improvement possibilities
- Up to date with the latest software and hardware developments
- Experience in Unreal Engine
- You are an experienced gamer across multiple platforms
- 2+ years of experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal but professional work environment
- The chance to work on various projects: Both major console titles and top-10 mobile titles
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as our cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
Are you the new team member we are looking for and do you want to join us? Then please send your application (including resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!