3D Artist (Unreal)
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17 year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are looking for a 3D artist that is highly motivated to create high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. As a 3D artist you will construct efficient, high-quality, game-ready models for our games.
- Knows how to make efficient, optimal game-ready assets for a multitude for mobile games
- Being able to create stylized texture maps based on the target style
- Being able to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Being able to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
- Have a representable portfolio showing the efficiency and creativity required
- Keen eye for detail and a solid understanding of fundamentals of proportions and form
- Knowledge of working in Agile Scrum development and with management softwares such as Atlassian Jira, HanSoft etc.
- Has extensive experience in Unreal
- Previous experience working on a shipped title on any mobile device
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants. Located in the same building are a cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org!