INTERNSHIP – QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) GAME TESTER
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 18-year track record, designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
Team6 Game Studios has an opening for a QA game tester intern starting from January 2020. We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of professionals. As a QA tester intern you will test, tune and suggest detailed refinements to improve the quality and playability of the game. You will work on various projects to develop your skills as a QA Tester.
- Knowing how games are put together and how different elements contribute to the playing experience
- Being able to spot bugs or other problems and being capable of figuring out what is causing it
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Being able to document findings and communicate them to colleagues
- Basic knowledge of programming or game design/art
- Being able to pay close attention to detail
- Being able to play the same games for long periods
- Experienced with games for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and/or Nintendo Switch
- Proficient in working with bug tracking tools, i.e. Jira
- Experience with UE4
- Experience with Unity 3D
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged QA Tester!
- Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of the internship
- The chance to work on both console and mobile titles
- Informal but professional working environment
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed!
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org! Questions are always welcome!