INTERNSHIP – QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) GAME TESTER
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 Game Studios has an opening for a QA game tester intern starting from January 2020. We are looking for a talented and ambitious student that is highly motivated to work on high quality games together with the existing team of professionals. As a QA tester intern you will test, tune and suggest detailed refinements to improve the quality and playability of the game. You will work on various projects to develop your skills as a QA Tester.
- Knowing how games are put together and how different elements contribute to the playing experience
- Being able to spot bugs or other problems and being capable of figuring out what is causing it
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Being able to document findings and communicate them to colleagues
- Basic knowledge of programming or game design/art
- Being able to pay close attention to detail
- Being able to play the same games for long periods
- Experienced with games for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and/or Nintendo Switch
- Proficient in working with bug tracking tools, i.e. Jira
- Experience with UE4
- Experience with Unity 5
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!