INTERNSHIP – HR
A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
As an HR intern at Team6, you get the chance to work on various HR related topics and thus get the opportunity to further develop yourself as a HR-professional! Since the HR-department has been set up recently, you can probably imagine there are still a lot of grounds that we as a team can cover and improve. This is what makes our HR-internship so interesting; you will get the chance to really make a difference! Learn from assisting us with setting up different HR policies, work on recruitment, training & development, compensation and benefits, personnel administration, leadership and coaching. Do you want to broaden your knowledge and gain experience on a diverse range of HR related topics, are you ambitious and do you have affinity with the gaming industry? Send us your application, we would love to hear from you!
- You are enrolled at an HRM related education (HBO or University)
- You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and are able to work independently
- You are driven, enthusiastic and motivated to get the most out of your internship
- You are known for your strong communication skills and others describe you as a real team player
- You know how to set priorities and you are strong in organizational terms
- You have knowledge of the Dutch law system and legislation
- You are flexible and can switch fast between different topics and tasks
- You are precise and accurate in your (administrative) tasks
- Strong English and Dutch communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You are an experienced and passionate gamer
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to Human Resources
- Experience with or knowledge of different types of E-HRM software
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have an actual impact on the HR-department and to work on various HR topics
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!