INTERNSHIP – Graphic designer
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international video game developer with a 17 year track record which designs and develops major console games, mobile top-10 games and a wide collection of ‘games for good’ for a worldwide market. Currently our studio is working on several titles for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch that are made in Unreal Engine 4. We’re also developing several mobile games that are made in the Unity engine.These range from small to very high profile.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious student whom is highly motivated to support our marketing team. You will work on the worldwide marketing of our games in a team of highly dedicated and experienced professionals. As a graphic design intern you will create visuals for various projects to develop your all-round skills as a professional designer.
You will play a key role in creating and designing high-quality visuals which we will use on all of our channels: which range from our websites to our social media. In addition, you will also create appealing screenshots of our games and support us with several other marketing activities.
– Experienced in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
– Passionate about visual quality
– Experienced in working in a team
– Being able to work flexibly on several projects
– Must be open for, and flexible with, feedback from supervisors, producers and clients
– Being able to give constructive feedback
– Being involved with social media
– Don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality
– Enthusiasm for gaming
– And most importantly: be proactive
WHAT WE OFFER:
– An involving internship in which we help you develop as a full-fledged graphic designer
– Gain a lot of experience by working on core projects directly at the start of your internship
– The chance to make visuals that will be presented to the entire gaming world
– An informal but professional working environment
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org! Questions are welcome on this address as well!