Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17 year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are looking for an animator/rigger that is highly motivated to create high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. As a 3D artist you will construct efficient, high-quality, game-ready models for our games.
- Effective rigging work to skin both bodies, and faces on biped character assets.
- Develop new biped rigs as well as work on existing biped rigs.
- Active and collaborative participation in animation tools improvements.
- Create stylized as well as realistic biped animations.
- Work closely with the team to find effective solutions to all technical and aesthetic issues.
- Proactive communication with and around the team.
- A demo reel/portfolio which demonstrates advanced knowledge in Maya, in-depth skills in rig construction, skinning characters, and non-organic video game assets for animation.
- Strong understanding of biped, body and facial anatomy, and how it translates to game assets and topology
- Previous experience with biped rig construction and systems.
- Advanced understanding of game development workflows, and how they relate to character asset implementation into video game engines
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants. Located in the same building are a cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio or are willing to relocate in order to do so.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org!