3D Artist (Unreal)
Team6 Game Studios B.V. is an international (NL, UK) video game developer with a 17 year track record, that designs and develops console games and mobile top-10 games with an average rating of 4.5 / 5 and 20M installs on average.
We are looking for a 3D Artist that is highly motivated to create high quality games together with the existing team of veteran professionals. As a 3D Artist you will construct efficient, high-quality, game-ready models for our games.
- Knows how to make efficient, optimal game-ready assets for a multitude of different platforms (console, mobile)
- Being able to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Have a representable portfolio showing the efficiency and creativity required
- Be able to fully adapt to in house 3D pipeline
- Being able to create realistic (PBR) and hand painted (Stylized) texture maps based on the target style
- Being able to make Stylized 3D models
- Keen eye for detail and a solid understanding of fundamentals of proportions and form
- Being able to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
- Knowledge of working in Agile Scrum development and with management softwares such as Atlassian Jira, HanSoft etc.
- Has extensive experience in Unreal
- Previous experience working on a shipped title
- Experience working on Mobile projects
What we offer:
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic team while also working together with our industry veterans
- An informal and open but professional work environment
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
Are you the new team member we are looking for and do you want to join us? Then please send your application (including resume) to email@example.com!
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!